We will only use
your personal data when the law allows us to. We will never sell your data,
will keep your details secure, and will never share them with third parties for
marketing purposes without your express consent.
We will handle and
process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation
(Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”) and applicable local data privacy
Most commonly, we
will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
Where we need to
perform a contract, we are about to enter into or have entered into with you,
or to provide a service which you have requested;
• Where it is
necessary for our legitimate interests, and where your interests and
fundamental rights do not override those interests.
Where we need to
comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on
consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data other than in
relation to us sending marketing communications to you via email. If at any
time we do request your consent to the processing of your personal data, you
have the right to withdraw such consent at any time.
b) Purposes for which we
will use your personal data
We have set out below, in a table
format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and
which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our
legitimate interests are where appropriate.
Note that we may process your
personal data for more than one lawful ground depending on the specific purpose
for which we are using your data. Please contact us if you need details about
the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where
more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
Lawful basis for processing including basis for legitimate interest (PDF)
(c) Marketing and Customer Support
• We may use your Contact Data for us to contact you by email about Aston Martin products, services and events, including promotional and special offers, but only where you have given us your express consent to do so by means of a specific opt-in to direct marketing.
• We may share your personal data with the Aston Martin group and your local Aston Martin authorised dealer or repairer in order that these parties may contact you by email to share Aston Martin news and to inform you about Aston Martin products, services, merchandise and accessories including promotions, but only where you have given us your express consent to do so by means of a specific opt-in.
(Aston Martin group means Aston Martin Lagonda Limited, Aston Martin Lagonda of Europe GmbH, Aston Martin Lagonda of North America Inc., Aston Martin Lagonda (China) Automobile Distribution Co. Ltd, Aston Martin Japan Limited, Aston Martin Asia Pacific PTE Limited and Aston Martin MENA Limited).
Aston Martin Authorised Dealers means those parties listed at www.astonmartin.com/dealers.
Where you have purchased an Aston Martin vehicle, we will share with the following companies the personal data that such companies reasonably require in order to fulfil their services to you, associated with your vehicle ownership:
• Beehive – Customer Satisfaction Survey
• Car Care Plan – Extended Warranty Provider
• Allianz – Roadside Assistance Provider (UK & Europe)
• Sirius XM- Audio Subscription Services (US and Canada)
• Agero - (Roadside Assistance Provider (US and Canada)
• Assist Australia- Roadside Assistance Provider
• Road China - Roadside Assistance Provider
c) Opting out
e) Change of purpose
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to get an explanation as to how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
Please note that we may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent, in compliance with the above rules, where this is required or permitted by law.